Chalk the Walk Contest!
A Community-Wide Awareness Project in recognition of World Suicide Prevention Day on September 10, 2020
Entries must be submitted electronically in the following formats: .jpeg, .jpg, or .png
Submit a picture of your art (above link) by Friday, September 18, 2020 11:59 PM.
Chalk Art will be judged in the following categories:
- Most Thoughtful Message
- Most liked on Facebook
- Most Creative
Here are some ideas to get you started...(but we encourage you to come up with your own). You can also check here for more inspiration.
- Talking about suicide doesn’t make someone complete suicide
- Suicide prevention is everyone’s business
- The Suicide Prevention Helpline (1-800-273-8255) is available 24/7
- There is always HOPE/ Don’t lose HOPE
- Break the Silence/Let’s Talk
- It’s OK to ask/It’s OK to ask for help
- It’s OK to NOT be OK
- You’re not alone
- You matter
- Knowledge is POWER
- Text “GOT5” to 741741
- You are brave/You are strong